11 September 2011

A week in and all is wonderful! The first week at Daniel has been amaaaazing already - I met the president of the organisation
I have also met some wonderful people - Julia, who I fell in love with when I read this on her wall and she invited me to live with her by the beach for my final week! I am moving in today!

and Alison who took me for real 'southern' food.

and one of the most hardworking case managers there probably is, who drove me up into the countryside to do a home visit with one of her families (and introduce me to a wonderful 10 yr old girl), Briana. Briana and her husband also took me out to eat on Friday night and there was a live reggae performance - LOVE!

Briana is going to kill me for putting this up but here's a video of us attempting to play a so called musical instrument... lol    .... Horn play!

I have also met a whole host of Daniel's senior management team who are wonderfully inspiring, I will report on them more later this week, for now goodbye hotel (which does happen to have a wonderful view as you can see below) and hello beach and Julia's house.....!


1 comment:

Al said...

Dom dom, so lovely to hear about everything you are getting up to. Keep up all the good work, you are such an inspiration lovely and I miss you very much. I miss your pretty little face opposite me. Keep the updates coming and stay wonderful. Al.x