20 August 2011

Rum is Yum!

I am by no means promoting drinking alcohol, however, I very much enjoyed the rum cocktails in Cottons Rhum Shack - Angel - last night... as the above picture shows!

More so than the taste of my 'Rass Berry' cocktail though, I was blown away by the talent of Charm and Shane Anderson on the stage. Last night Cottons hosted their monthly event Live. Organised by Shane - soulful is not enough of a word to describe his sound - Live brings singers and rappers to perform to an audience of passionate and positive bubblers... at least, when the Dj spins his tracks at the end of the show and the dance floor is cleared of tables that is what an initially civilised and soulful affair turns into.... a bunch of bubblers! Loving the music, the atmosphere and of course, the yum rum!

Love to all my lovelies for coming out to share the evening and have some going away drinkies and dances with me. Word!

No comments: